Until recently, disaster planning for businesses focused on recovering centralized datacenters following a catastrophe, either natural or man-made. While these measures remain important to disaster planning, the protection they provide is far from adequate for today's distributed computing environments. The goal for companies today is to achieve a state of business continuity, where critical systems, applications and networks are always available.
Cronos has strong expertise in load balancing and clustering technologies. Cronos has a lot of experience in the design and implementation of redundant hardware and network infrastructure, data replication (snapshot or mirroring) between different computer rooms, and enterprise backup/recovery strategies.
Cronos will complete your Business Continuity / High Availability (HA) project in the following phases:
- Phase 1: Project Kick-off
- Phase 2: Technical Analysis and Design
- Phase 3: Installation and Configuration of cluster/backup/application software
- Phase 4: Configuration of agents (Optional)
- Phase 5: Testing of the Implementation
- Phase 6: Application Failover/Backup-Recovery Testing(Optional)
- Phase 7: Closure, Monitoring and Follow-Up
- Phase 8: Training (Optional)
- Phase 9: Documentation and Handover