The complexity of modern ICT projects puts more emphasis on the analysis. Creating the right Data model and describing the Data Flows is crucial when you need a mission critical, integrated application where information is not only coming from other internal systems but also from external sources.
Our Data Architects examine how data has to be treated in traditional OLTP applications, in analytical Datawarehouse environments or even in more complex Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) infrastructures.
A Data Architect can support you during :
- The Information Building phase of a project in designing
- the logical or functional Data model
- the internal and external Data Flows and interfaces.
- The system Building by:
- Creation of the physical Data model
- Implementing the processes for consistent Data integration through replication, XML integration or ETL into a data warehouse.