Yes, we have an attitude problem ... but it’s one of empathy and excellence...
* Our drive is to conduct our business in a straightforward, honest manner, thereby acknowledging everybody's expectations.
* Our aim is to give as much as possible for what we get, not to get as much as possible for what we give.
* We first seek to understand, then to be understood.
* We distinguish outcome from output.
* We insist on regular measurement and reflection of what we do, consistent with the objectives designed for every aspect of every project.
* We are modest in what we do, but if a customer demands the world's best solution, we’ll try to deliver it...
We don't want to be the best - we just want to be better than the rest.